Thursday, October 8, 2009

Twenty Three




This is my first post in 6 months. How I went this far without writing about tasty vittles, I do not know. Lord knows I ate between now and April......Oh, how I ate.

I have no topic tonight, rather, a promise. A promise to continue writing. If not for my 6 readers, then for myself. To create. To have something to lose myself in. To ignite passion where there is none. To honor the sovereign pleasures of heavy cream, Parmigiano Reggiano, extra virgin olive oil, butter, and anything tasting like, smelling like, or having the appearance of chocolate. To celebrate food and the beauty of culture and art and love it is prepared with.

3 comments:

One Concerned Mother said...

Yay! She's back. Welcome Home SingleEats!

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ. You have seven readers, and a link from my site to yours.

Keep writing, please.

FnS.

Anonymous said...

UMMMMM...RATHER YUMMMMMM!!! how bout recalling on some of those incredible meals that you have had over the last 6 months!!!! YOU SAY IT YOUR WAY, AND I LOVE IT!!! I taste the food when I read your words!!!