Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ten(dollars)

So today I had a massage session with my only client, whom I see every two weeks. I thank God for her every time I go see her because she's been with me for 5 months, and has stayed consistent through economic "down time". She's an angel. She's kept a lot of food on this table for one. And I know we'll be working together for a good while. 
So ...... from the money I earned today, I will allot myself ....... $10 to spend on food for the next couple of days =/ .... I'm not sure this can be done, but it's a good challenge for me. I may be fine if I avoid Starbucks at all costs..... or if I haggle strangers for spare change..... or if I catch a date...... not Dutch

Hmmmmm, or all three! 

I'll let you know how it goes.....


1 comment:

Jimi Cravity said...

on the way home i wondered if you had blogged and i'm elated to see that you have...i'm ur #1 blog fan...Nuevo Laredo meet the single girl who eats alone...