Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twelve

I feel lonely today. There are no lights on in my apartment. My cousin/best friend, Micah is working in the studio. And I'm alone. I had errands to run today...... They've all been run. All the phone calls have been made, and now it's getting dark outside. I want my phone to ring. But it's silent, and silence is not what I want right now. I want chatter and chaos.... or at least one other body within 5 feet of me. 
Days like this make me want a creamy bowl of soup, a gigantic scarf and an arm around my shoulders. I wonder.... Do married people feel this way in Winter as well?

2 comments:

candice a. moore said...

no, silly. married people are happy ALL the time.

:)

this makes me sad, air! im sorry ive been such a slacker friend and never got back to you about hanging out. work's been crazy this week- tis' the season.

but i love you and will talk with you soon.

Liz said...

Married people feel this way sometimes. But the good part is you can tell your loved one exactly what you want and hopefully they'll do their best to make it happen :)